Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Hazelwood, MO? Look no further than Village Square Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities in Hazelwood, we proudly allow cats and dogs here. Now your pet has the opportunity to relax by your side and enjoy the comforts of your apartment home.
OUR PET POLICY
- Pets may be dogs or cats. We do not accept Akita, American Bulldog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Dalmatian, Great Dane, any non-domestic dogs, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are 5 gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- We reserve the right to deny any pet application based on the breed, size, and/or behavior of the animal.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than 2 years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment.
- Non-refundable pet fee of $300 for one pet and $500 for two pets
- Monthly pet fee of $35 for one pet and $60 for two pets
- The pet fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.
Lived here back in 2014- 2015. Staff is really nice! Some of the best customer service I've had while living in a apartment complex. Also the maintenance staff are very quick to answer repair request. The neighborhood is also nice and quite.- Google Reviews
I am impressed with the area and the upkeep. I think this duplex would be perfect for me, thanks.- Apartment Guide Review
I’ve lived here for almost 3 years and I’ve never had a problem. Recently the property went under a new management and they are exceeding expectations at a quick rate. Jackie White is extremely helpful, understanding, and she exerts urgency when request are made. No complaints.- Google Review
I came to village square looking for an apartment and Leia was very helpful and professional , she took her time to explain every thing that I needed to know. I would give this office a five star.- Facebook